Personalised care from well trained, experienced and dedicated staff on your own home.
After 70years of providing excellent Residential care, we are now offering the same level of care in your own home.
- Personal Care including washing, showing and incontinence care
- Administration of medication
- Morning & Night Calls
- Household Tasks including cleaning an ironing
All our staff are trained to the highest level by our Residential Care Home. They are managed and supervised by our senior management Team, who carry out initial assessment of your care needs.
We also provide Social Care Support such as:
- Taking Our Clients out to appointments or community events.
You can also enjoy the facilities of Seely Hirst House Residential Home: Luncheon Clubs, Themed Activities Days, Our local Chiropodist Service and Our Hair Dressing Service.
End of Life Care
We offer sensitive, comforting and professional care for the final stages of your life. We aim to give reassurances and comfort to you and your family at this time of life by offering palliative care either in our residential facility or within your own home.
Our staff will care for you during the day or night, in order to let your family rest.
We have excellent links with the local GPs and district nurses which will aid a multi-disciplinary approach to your care.
Our Care Standards and links with other organisations involved in professional care are second to none.
- Nottingham City Council and NHS Nottingham City accredited for Residential Care and Continuing Health Care.
- Care Quality Commission Registered Manager
- Local Authority Top Rating Provider
- NHS NIH ENRICH programme
- A participant in the Care Commissions Group Hydration Pilot Programme
- Seely Hirst House maintains close links with the NHS Dementia Outreach Team